Monday, October 25, 2010

New Family Pictures

Our little imp
Damon's growing up fast!


I always love Coulson's smile, he really puts it on for the camera


Lindy - rapidly becoming a young lady!


Rachel's sweet heart pose!











The Lovely ladies





The handsome boys








Who can be a better friend than a sister!







Jeff loves his kids and they love their Daddy!




Here's a reality pose of family pics!



Our goofy pose!











Here are some of our new family pictures that were taken with the self timer on our camera! We thought we'd try it this time and they turned out okay! I always love this field - it really
feels like getting back to nature here! I loved the many different views of the sky we caught without really knowing it.













1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures Liz!!! I'm sorry I didn't see them sooner. You all look terrific! Love and miss you bunches!!
    ~Beck

    ReplyDelete